Do you know the number one thing that keeps people stuck? It’s not what you think! It’s lack of honesty – not being “in integrity” with yourself, your needs, and wants. Here are 9 questions that will help you get to the truth of any problem or concern in any area of your life or business. They were handed down from Jack Canfield to my coach and she shared them with me. In turn, I hand them down to you. (Let the answers gently bubble up for you.)
1. What is the difficult or challenging situation in your life right now?
2. How are you creating it or allowing it to happen?
3. What are you pretending not to know?
4. What is the payoff for keeping it this way?
5. What would you rather be experiencing?
6. What actions will you take to create that?
7. By when will you take that action?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to commit to taking that action?
9. If your answer is anything less than a 10, what would make it a 10?
Here is a 10th question: What is staying stuck costing you?
This is one of the numerous clarity exercises that I share with my clients.
Are YOU serious about changing your life? I can give you tools, accountability, and mindset support to get you there much faster – saving you precious time and resources, your mental health, mitigating the risk of failure, and helping you step up into your earning potential much faster. Book a call. Let’s chat.