Let me recount the ways:
We were once burned at the stake for being intuitive and powerful. < Many of us are subconsciously watering ourselves down and avoiding visibility so as to minimize the risk of attack and murder. I know it sounds crazy but it is true.
We were once considered to be a man’s “property” under the law. Our likeness is underrepresented on currency. We have been killed by our own mothers simply for being born a girl. < While we make up 50.8% of the population, we are dealing with a subconscious wound of being considered “less than.”
In addition to subconscious wounds, we deal with gender bias, a pay gap, and doing more of the housekeeping and child rearing. We are taught to be polite and put others’ needs ahead of our own. We are conditioned to believe that we have to be and look perfect. < More nonsense and I have not even touched on childhood trauma. (And, please do not get me started on society’s disrespect of feminine “qualities” such as intuition, empathy, compassion, communication, collaboration, etc.!)
It. Has. Got. To. Stop.
Lack of self-worth presents itself in:
– Overworking and under-earning.
– Running your business like a charity.
– Not negotiating for more.
– Not asking for what you want.
– Putting other peoples’ needs ahead of yours.
– Not giving yourself permission to get your needs met.
– Not giving yourself permission to receive support.
Mindset, simply put, is “the way you think.” Your thoughts matter because your inner world creates your outer world. What you believe about yourself spits you out into the world. You teach people how to treat you by the way you treat yourself, think about yourself, present yourself, and carry yourself. You elevate yourself and your practice, first and foremost, by elevating the quality of your thinking.
Here is what you get when you join my on-line course, “THE ELEVATOR”:
– Clarity about who you are when you are EXACTLY the person you want to be, living EXACTLY the life you want to be living – so you have a clear vision for yourself, your ideal practice and lifestyle.
– Mindset coaching to identify and release the subconscious blocks that are holding you back in fear and doubt – from poverty consciousness, to low self-worth, to fear of visibility, to fear of success.
– Mindfulness training to learn how to choose your responses and come from a place of calm and conscious choice, rather than fear and reactivity, so you are operating from a healthy C.E.O. mindset.
– Clarity about your branding (your natural gifts, skills, talents, and strengths) so you can confidently position yourself as THE expert in your industry and strategically capture market share.
– Clarity about your values, your mission, the demographics and psychographics of your ideal client, your message and your voice, so you can authentically market to and attract your clients to you.
– Clarity about how to enroll your ideal clients and how to provide exceptional client service and create a strong bond – leading to improved retention, word-of-mouth referrals, and outcomes.
– Accountability to keep you in action, implementing the tools, so you can embody your new self and learn the habits that will give you a solid foundation for a lifetime of TRUE success.
If you are ready to RE-IMAGINE yourself and massively accelerate your growth – this is your chance. If you are feeling stuck right now, any reason you come up with not to take action and get on the phone with me is an excuse. It is self-sabotage. Giving to yourself actually accelerates receiving because you are declaring: “I am worth it.” Ultimately, YOU are the net. YOU are the one who is going to make all of your dreams come true. You reap the compound benefits and dividends of growth when you invest in YOU.
I created this course because I know exactly what it is like to be a highly-educated and highly-intelligent woman and not be where you want to be. Notwithstanding my two degrees, two books, and numerous accolades, I struggled to build a practice and make money in a way that feels aligned with who I am in the world and feels good. The biggest game-changer for me was shifting my mindset on so many levels – from learning how to ditch my ego and be of service; to learning how to quiet my inner self-critic and take action; to owning my gifts, my worth, and owning being a leader; to not caring so much what other people think of me and trying to “fit in.” Eighty percent of up-leveling is psychology because emotional adaptation is involved – you have to cultivate new, healthier habits and embody the new YOU. In 8-weeks, you’ll learn what it took me 22 years to learn. You’ll be saving precious time, reducing the risk of failure, and accelerating your growth.
You will have a chance to uncover your blocks and reprogram those stale beliefs that are keeping you stale through coaching in weeks–saving years of hardship. You are highly functional. You don’t need therapy. You are not broken and there is nothing wrong with you. You are already whole. < Coaching is about re-discovering that wholeness as you remember who you are, what you want, and own what you bring to the table. You’ll learn to be strategic and set healthy boundaries and get your needs met. Again, I am 1000% convinced that mindset coaching is imperative for up-leveling– especially for women – for the reasons set forth, above. If you want to take your power back, this is your chance. Get angry and channel that anger into positive change. Change begins with YOU.
THE ELEVATOR is easily worth 10-15K+ . However, the investment is currently equal to that of a 3-unit course in grad school to make it affordable because I want to see you win. In the end, it is about peace-of-mind and liberation. < Those things are priceless.
Spots are limited. If you are an intelligent, ambitious, committed woman solo-practitioner who is due for some major insight and rejuvenation, this is for you. Book a session for us to get better acquainted. We’ll talk about your biggest struggles and why you know you are ready now. If it is a fit, we can work together.
So, who is going to win right now? YOU or your apathy? YOU or your excuses? Be stronger than your excuses. Make a decision and commit to your happiness. Then, book your session.