– raping and pillaging Mother Earth; and
– subjugating women and considering us to be the weaker sex.
It has also been suffocating “feminine energy.”
1. Emotional intelligence is considered a “soft skill.” Generally speaking, women tend to be gifted at EQ. The emotions, the heart, are considered “feminine.” These gifts have been traditionally undervalued. EQ is not taught in the education system. They are just starting to wake up to this error and correct it.
2. Similarly, vision/creativity/imagination is considered “feminine receptive energy.” Inspiration cannot be forced, hunted down, or chased. It is soft energy. Again, creativity is likewise neglected by an outdated and broken education system. It’s the first thing that gets cut from the education budget. Our human challenges will not be solved absent creative, out-of-the-box ideas. Collaboration and brainstorming must make way for innovation.
3. We are conditioned to overly rely on action/doing/masculine energy to achieve what we want. We are not taught to go inward and develop who we are BEING in order to attract what we desire. Self-reflection is a meditative state. Again, it is the feminine receptive energy that has been undervalued and disrespected by society.
The world has become imbalanced as a consequence of this injustice.
The human race has become emotionally immature. Many are too weak, lazy, and distracted to do their inner work. They don’t want to look in the mirror and see the truth. They would rather follow the herd rather than think for themselves.
The feminine is sacred. It is WISDOM. It recognizes the interconnectedness of all things.
So, how do we rectify this injustice? We fix it by LEVERAGING the feminine.
Remember that thing that they burned you at the stake for because it’s so powerful?
Yes, your intuition. Listen to your inner voice. Remember who you are.
You win from within. Got it?
No one knows better than you what is right for you. That’s why you’ve got to do your soul-searching and look inside. 80% of success is emotional intelligence/adaptation. The system does not set you up for success because these things are not taught in school. As such, it is up to you to continue to higher educate yourself and get access to the full picture if you want to thrive at life-work. Otherwise, understandably, you are merely surviving because you don’t have all the tools. If you continue doing what you have been doing, you will continue to have what you have always had.
When you are ready to get out of your own way, get in touch. I can help you.