I’ve been angry at the human race for a while now. I realize that my general annoyance and irritation at human beings has been weighing me down and lowering my vibe. So, I’ve decided that it is time to let it go!
Let’s be real:
A) You see what human beings are doing to animals and to the planet, and
B) I believe that I may have encountered a disproportionate number of assholes in my life that may have skewed my perception that the world is full of assholes.
It is not. It is full of ignorance. I choose to assume that the world is full of ignorance and not full of evil. This is the result of an incomplete and antiquated education system that has not evolved in the last 100 years.
There are 6 master keys to true and lasting success, both personally and professionally:
1. Imagination – To succeed, you’ll need to have a clear mental image of what an integrated life and career looks like and feels like for you. Who are you when you are exactly the person you want to be, living the exact life you want to be living? We must start with the end in mind. Do you have clarity as your goals and destination so you know where you are going? The vision is important because it pulls you forward.
2. Authenticity– Do you know who you are, what is important to you, and what you are here to say? Do you know what you uniquely bring to the table? Your brand is the feeling or experience you want people to have when they think of you. “Find out who you are and do it on purpose,” as Dolly Parton would say. Understanding and leveraging who you are is the path to success.
3. Leadership – Are you looking around and copying what others are doing or do you have the courage to forge your own path? People want to be inspired and motivated. They want to work with the industry leader and expert. Do you have the boldness to take 1000% responsibility for your success, own your gifts, and position yourself as the “go-to” authority in your market?
4. Communication – Do you know how to communicate the value of your services, market your brand with authenticity, and attract and enroll your ideal clients? Do you know how to take excellent care of them so as to improve retention, referrals, and outcomes? Do you know how to set and enforce boundaries? P.S. The majority of communication is non-verbal communication. Your presence speaks volumes.
5. Mindfulness – Do you have the present moment awareness to see how you are landing on others? Do you have the tools to manage your time, energy, and stress level? Do you know how to get into optimal state so as to reduce burnout and increase your productivity and effectiveness? Mind your mind.
6. Mindset – Then, mind your mind some more. Do you know what drives you? Do you know your triggers, how you get in your own way and sabotage your success? Do you know how to create an unstoppable mindset that will get you through tough times? Your mind is your greatest ally or your worst enemy. You’ll need to learn to befriend your mind if you want to succeed.
Whether you are ready to invite more money, balance, ease and/or freedom into your life and business– the above factors are at play and will likely need to be visited and strengthened. These factors are rooted in self-awareness and that is what is missing from the system. The system teaches you to conform. To succeed, you’ll have to think independently/creatively for yourself.
If you are ready for a change, book your complimentary breakthrough session for us to get better acquainted. I can offer you a customized blueprint for your definition of success and a personalized strategic plan on how to get there from right here. My work is not off-the-rack. It is couture. You are an original and your path to success is unique as well.
As for me, my heart has been softening and opening as I work with more and more clients who have the courage, commitment, and dedication to do their inner work. They are not lazy. They are lovely and amazing and intelligent and they value excellence. It gives me some hope for the future of the planet…
In the meantime, all I can do is to continue to speak up and raise awareness.