We have the ability to create our lives. However, creativity can be messy. It involves experimentation, play, freedom to fail, and lightheartedness. It is stifled by fear and judgment. Trial & error is a form of creativity but you can risk coming off as an unstable “hot mess” until you figure it out.
I’ve created the perfect container where you are permitted to make a mess, bounce ideas off of me, find out who you are and what you really, really, really want. In short, I am giving you the rare chance to design a life and career that feels good and feels self-honoring – instead of one that feels heavy or suffocating!
The reason why I am here today is that I did not quit until I figured out why I am here and what I am meant to do. The education system omits what is most important – the tools to get to know ourselves and others, intimately. In my signature on-line course, “The Elevator,” you will understand:
- How to create a healthy relationship with yourself.
- How to ditch the self-judgment and love yourself, unconditionally.
- How to understand your needs so that you can get them met!
- How to establish healthy boundaries around your time and with others.
- The ways you sabotage yourself and how to tame your mind.
- How to build an honorable business.
- How to step up into your potential.
- How to make money in a way that feels clean.
- How to create a better relationship with money.
- How to create harmony in your environment.
- How to bring out the best in the people around you.
- How to market yourself authentically and attract your ideal clients to you.
- How to become more visible in order to share your message and make a greater impact.
- How to take amazing care of your clients so as to improve retention, referrals, and outcomes.
I call it an “Integrative Business Model” because this model recognizes the interconnection and interdependence of everything. In coaching we have saying: “How you do one thing is how you do everything.” If you are holding yourself back, professionally, you are likely to be holding yourself back, personally. Improving one area can have profound effects on other areas. That is the beauty of transformation. When you become a happier and fulfilled human being, all areas of your life benefit. Again, everything is interconnected and interrelated.
When I wrote “Healing Conflict,” it should have dawned on me that I am a spiritual counselor and healer– but it was too obvious. I was standing too close to myself to see myself clearly. I was still “in the closet” with my intuitive abilities, lest people think that I have horns. It just felt too “out there.” That can sometimes happen. When we are too close to the situation… when we are too close to our internal limitations and dialogue… we cannot see things clearly for ourselves. We can hide the best parts of us because we feel “too different.” In the meantime, the world is missing out on our gifts and solutions. When you discover what is holding you back and what is blocking you, then you can fix it and move on.
Intuition is about holding space for the bigger picture and having the ability to see how the pieces of the pie fit together in the grand-scheme of things. Together, we can connect the dots and put you on the right path – towards having the peace-of-mind, stability, freedom, and independence that you crave.
The human race is in a crisis because we have lost our way. We have lost our connection to nature. We have become disconnected with our true nature. The answers are inside. I am giving you a rare chance to tap into your inner wisdom. Combine that with the Hogwarts level of knowledge that I have to share with you about branding and business-building and you have a solid road map for a life-time of success.
If you are a committed and driven woman solo-preneur/solo-practitioner who is ready to move to the next level, don’t miss this chance. The Elevator is 22 years in the making. You can access 22 years of knowledge, shortening your learning curve– bypassing unnecessary risk, trauma, pain, uncertainty and fear – in 8 weeks.